Experiential marketing tactics are key when it comes to facilitating a brand identity that will resonate with the consumer in a meaningful way. With new technology constantly coming up on the horizon, design companies strive to get ahead of the curve and embrace cutting-edge innovation to bring the highest possible value to their customer.
Patio Interactive is a Toronto-based company that leverages new technologies to launch experiential marketing tactics that are effective, fun and immersive. To its clients, the company offers new technology consulting which is facilitated through educational sessions. In addition, the design firm also hosts in-house consultations for launch strategies — this includes the perfecting of the initial stages of ideation, as well as the tweaking of design, development, marketing, and user acquisition.
Patio Interactive Uses Experiential Marketing Tactics
1. Experiential Marketing - Design companies are using experiential marketing tactics facilitated by new technology to create immersive experiences for customers.
2. New Technology Consulting - Design companies are offering new technology consulting to stay ahead of the curve and bring value to their customers.
3. In-house Consultations - Design companies are hosting in-house consultations for launch strategies, including ideation, design, development, marketing, and user acquisition.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunities for companies to embrace new technologies and create immersive experiences for customers through experiential marketing.
2. Technology Consulting - Opportunities for companies to offer new technology consulting services to stay ahead of the curve and bring value to their customers.
3. Design and Development - Opportunities for companies to host in-house consultations, perfect their ideation, design, development, marketing, and user acquisition strategies for their customers.