The Experience Journal by Hanna Yoon forces you to stop and take inventory of your surroundings, so that you can look back and better remember your experiences there.
On one side, the journal has blank spaces that ask you for details like the date, weather, the location you visited and if there was any particular occasion that went with it. The journal also has spots for you to note how the place makes you feel and even a spot to describe the quality of the place's washrooms. As well as being able to jot down a bunch of little notes, the journal's pages also have some space for sketching details, floorplans and any other impressions you'd like to capture.
Yoon's Experience Journals recently went up for crowdfunding on Kickstarter and concluded on April 24th with wildly successful results.
Hanna Yoon's Experience Journal Records Intricate Details of Places
1. Memory-boosting Journals - Journaling tools and systems that boost memory recall and retention present an opportunity for journaling and stationary businesses to innovate.
2. Experience-mapping Tools - Experience-mapping tools and systems that allow users to document intricate details of places they visit may present an opportunity for tourism and travel businesses to innovate.
3. Emotionally Intelligent Journals - Journals with prompts for users to document their emotional responses to places they visit offer an opportunity for emotional wellness and mental health oriented businesses to innovate.
1. Journaling and Stationery - Journaling and stationery businesses can build, market and sell specialized memory boosting journaling products and systems based on Hanna Yoon's legacy of memory-aid journals.
2. Tourism and Travel - The use of experience-mapping tools in the tourism and travel industry presents an opportunity to offer customized experiences and travel packages that cater to clients' specific interests and memory preferences.
3. Wellness and Mental Health - The market for emotionally intelligent journals is set to explode among consumers who want to use journaling to improve their mental health and wellness, presenting an opportunity for businesses to create, market and sell innovative journaling products and systems.