JOYA is a fragrance design label based in Brooklyn and it recently teamed up with Arsham Studio on the limited edition design piece 'EXOPLANET CANDLE.' The special candle is designed as a function artwork that draws inspiration from Daniel Arsham himself. Specifically, the inspiration lies at Arsham's primary experience at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory by NASA. The artist describes the candle as something "where much of the focus is on the search for exoplanets.”
The EXOPLANET CANDLE is sculpted by hand and incorporates a special scent that Arsham describes as something that has "permeated my exhibitions all over the world." The candles are limited to only 500 pieces and are set to drop on November 16th online at Daniel Arsham.
JOYA and Arsham Studio's EXOPLANET CANDLE is Inspired by NASA
1. Limited Edition Candles - The trend of creating limited edition candles can increase demand and exclusivity, leading to potential opportunities for collaborations with artists and designers.
2. Art-inspired Fragrances - The trend of incorporating art into fragrance design can offer a unique sensory experience and attract a wider audience of art and fragrance enthusiasts.
3. Nasa-inspired Products - The trend of creating NASA-inspired products can tap into the growing interest in space exploration and offer new avenues for collaborations between art and science.
1. Fragrance - The fragrance industry can benefit from collaborating with artists and designers to create limited edition pieces that offer unique sensory experiences.
2. Art - The art industry can benefit from exploring new mediums such as fragrance and incorporating them into their works of art.
3. Retail - The retail industry can benefit from creating exclusive limited edition items that drive demand and interest, leading to potential sales and brand loyalty.