Cleverly titled 'Fur Real,' the EXIT Magazine Fall-Winter 2013 editorial showcases a range of luxury jackets that is perfect for the cold weather. In fact, it targets women who prefer to forego the typical bubble and Canada Goose coats for something that is just as warm but much more chic. From shaggy ruby red numbers to patterned feather designs, the options appear endless.
The EXIT Magazine Fall-Winter 2013 editorial was shot by photographer Jens Langkjaer. Model Irina Nikolaeva stars in the British publication. The brunette beauty was styled by Sam Ranger, who pulled pieces from the likes of Carven, JW Anderson and Tommy Hilfiger. Makeup artist Mel Arter and hairstylist Bianca Tuovi were on beauty duty.
The EXIT Magazine Fall-Winter 2013 Photoshoot Stars Irina Nikolaeva
1. Luxury Jackets - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be found in creating high-end jackets that are both warm and stylish, targeting customers who want to stand out in the cold weather.
2. Alternative Outerwear - There is potential for disruptive innovation in the outerwear industry by offering alternatives to traditional coats like bubble and Canada Goose, appealing to consumers looking for unique and fashionable options.
3. Patterned Feather Designs - Innovation opportunities can be explored in the development of patterned feather designs for jackets, providing a new and eye-catching aesthetic for fashion-conscious individuals.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace disruptive innovation by creating luxury jackets that combine warmth and style, offering customers unique and fashionable options.
2. Outerwear - Disruptive innovation can be pursued within the outerwear industry by introducing alternative options to traditional coats and jackets, appealing to consumers looking for innovative and trendy designs.
3. Photography - The photography industry has the opportunity to capture the beauty of luxury jackets through creative editorials, showcasing the unique designs and fashion-forward aesthetics to a wide audience.