When it comes to getting outfitted to do any sort of physical activity, consumers are typically restricted to wearing either a bodysuit or a two-piece ensemble, but Outdoor Voices now offers a unique new option in the form of the 'Exercise Dress.'
The A-line dress boasts a mid-thigh length and a construction of lightweight, yet stretchy fabric. Since moving around intensely will inevitably cause the skirt portion of the dress to rise up, Outdoor Voices integrated a built-in bodysuit. The style of the garment still allows for a top of one's choice to be comfortably worn underneath and Outdoor Voices' website shows how its TechSweat Crop pairs with the dress.
The breathable Outdoor Voices Exercise Dress is sweat-wicking, fast-drying and promises to be useful for a wide range of fitness activities, from dancing to lifting weights.
Outdoor Voices Launched the 'Exercise Dress' as an Alternative to Pants
1. Sporty Workout Dresses - Companies can explore the possibility of integrating built-in bodysuits in A-line dresses for workouts.
2. Athletic Wearable Dresses - Innovative designers can create technologically advanced, functional and comfortable athletic wearable dresses.
3. Fashionable Workout Attire - Companies can explore ways to add style and aesthetic appeal to workout attire, making it more versatile and fashionable.
1. Athletic Apparel - Athletic apparel manufacturers can expand their product line to include versatile and functional dresses.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can add a functional appeal to their clothing lines by creating fashionable workout attire.
3. Retail - Retailers can explore the growing market for versatile, comfortable and fashionable athletic wear.