The highly entertaining Evian babies commercial has triumphantly returned with a humorous third instalment. When one considers the fact that the brand’s ‘Roller Babies’ ad has been declared as being the third most watched video ad of all time, the rationale behind making another commercial seems all too apparent.
The short film begins with a gentleman catching a glimpse of himself as a child in a bus window. He then scurries over to the side mirror of a car and sees the same infant again. Seeing that the baby version of himself is still being showcased as his reflection, the young man begins to dance. He is soon joined by strangers who also take notice of their childlike reflections, and before long a full-blow dance party takes place on the sidewalk. Nearing the end of the commercial, an elderly woman who is walking her dog suddenly appears, and a miniature version of herself is also displayed in the mirror. These infant reflections are meant to encourage the consumption of Evian products by highlighting the fact that no matter what your age you are, the benefits of drinking water will always apply.
This Evian Babies Commercial 'Baby & Me' Brings Back Dancing Tots
1. Interactive Mirror Advertising - Using mirrors as a medium for interactive advertisements presents opportunities for brands to engage with consumers in a unique and memorable way.
2. Nostalgic Marketing - Nostalgic-themed ads that evoke childhood memories can resonate with consumers and create a sense of emotional connection, potentially boosting brand loyalty.
3. Multi-generational Marketing - Reaching multiple generations through advertising campaigns that appeal to both younger and older demographics allows brands to expand their target audience.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can explore the use of interactive mirrors and nostalgia-based marketing to create innovative and engaging campaigns.
2. Beverage - Beverage companies, like Evian, can leverage multi-generational marketing to promote their products as suitable for all ages and highlight the importance of hydration.
3. Film and Entertainment - The film and entertainment industry can learn from the success of Evian's commercials and incorporate nostalgic themes and interactive elements in their promotional strategies.