I find that timepieces are very similar to paper in that they are extremely necessary to have around anymore and yet they still serve an important purpose; keeping this in mind, it's not surprising, then, that time-tellers like the Evanescent clock are popping up more and more. Instead of just telling the time, clocks have to be more of an art piece now as well.
Designed by Zach Smith, the Evanescent clock features a very slender design that happens to look very sci-fi-inspired, especially when it emits that bluish glow in the dark. The Evanescent clock also offers both visual and audible cues that are inputed through an inconspicuous USB port.
Made out of aluminum and plastic, the Evanescent clock offers a sleek, uncluttered look for your home.
Zach Smith's Evanescent Clock is Futuristically Slender
1. Minimalist Timepieces - Opportunity for design-focused, sleek and simple timepieces.
2. Glow-in-the-dark - Opportunity for products with functional glowing elements for night time.
3. Multi-functional Clocks - Opportunity for clocks with added functionality beyond telling the time.
1. Interior Design - Innovative timepieces with sleek designs can improve the aesthetics of interior design.
2. Electronics - Opportunity for electronics companies to include additional tech features in clocks to make them multifunctional.
3. Luxury Goods - High-end timepieces can include futuristic elements like glow-in-the-dark design for added value.