Apparently, there is â€œa relationship between vibration, length, volume, separation and curl.â€
Or so Estee Lauder claims of their new TurboLash All Effects Motion Mascara, which is being hailed as the world's first battery-operated, vibrating, all-effects mascara.
Set to be launched on July 17 exclusively at Saks Fifth Avenue, you need $30 to get your hands on this super mascara brush with vibrations of 125 micro-pulses per second.
Putting some kind of turbo engine next to your eyes sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. But there are always those fashionistas who will suffer (and maybe lose an eye) in the quest for killer lashes!
Estee Lauder TurboLash All Effects Motion Mascara
1. Vibrating Mascara - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new battery-operated, vibrating mascara brushes with enhanced features for length, volume, separation, and curl.
2. Battery-powered Beauty Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Expanding the use of battery-operated technology in beauty products to offer unique and convenient features for consumers.
3. High-tech Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate advanced technology into cosmetics to create innovative and interactive beauty experiences.
1. Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new technological advancements to create innovative cosmetic products that offer unique benefits and experiences.
2. Beauty Tech - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine technology and beauty to develop cutting-edge beauty tech products that enhance consumer experiences.
3. Fashion and Beauty Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with beauty brands to offer exclusive high-tech beauty products and create a competitive edge in the fashion and beauty retail industry.