The Erosion Table fits in perfectly with the rest of Joseph Walsh's furniture designs. With its organic lines and natural finishes, it looks like it was plucked out of a century-old forest.
Made out of olive ash, the Erosion Table represents "layering in the natural and built world around us, how it records time and how time has shaped it," the Ireland-based designer writes on his website. Only fourteen editions of the table exists.
The Erosion Table by Joseph Walsh Explores Layers and Time
1. Curvy Furniture Designs - Exploring organic lines and natural finishes to create unique furniture pieces.
2. Layered Furniture Concepts - Using layering techniques to represent the passage of time and its impact on design.
3. Limited Edition Furniture - Producing a small number of exclusive furniture pieces for a sense of exclusivity and rarity.
1. Furniture Design - Exploring innovative techniques and materials in furniture design.
2. Interior Design - Incorporating unique and artistic furniture pieces into interior spaces.
3. Luxury Home Decor - Providing high-end consumers with limited edition, visually striking furniture options.