Trend Hunter has been featuring quite a few mixed-media artworks of late, but I don't think I've seen a more appropriate application than Erik Wahlstrom's vision for Swedish music group Familjen. Considering how experimental Swedish music is, this art fits perfectly.
Working in collaboration with graphic design studio Bergen, Erik Wahlstrom's almost disturbing album artwork features deconstructed men made virtually featureless and completely alien. What do you think about it?
Erik Wahlstrom Photographs Album Artwork for Swedish Group Familjen
1. Mixed-media Art - Opportunity for artists to combine different mediums to create visually captivating and thought-provoking works.
2. Experimental Music - Potential for musicians to push boundaries and explore new sonic landscapes, challenging traditional music genres.
3. Collaborative Design - Chance for artists and designers to collaborate and bring unique visions to life, enhancing the overall artistic experience.
1. Visual Arts - Potential for artists to disrupt traditional art forms and create innovative, mixed-media pieces that engage viewers in new ways.
2. Music - Opportunity for musicians to disrupt the industry by experimenting with unconventional sounds and creating unique music experiences for listeners.
3. Graphic Design - Chance for graphic designers to collaborate with artists and create visually striking album artworks that capture the essence of the music.