With the goal of helping you sit better, the 'Origin' ergonomic task chair integrates the tech you need directly into the chair. Designer Edwin Cruz created the concept chair in order to untether workers from their desks. By adding a split keyboard to the arms of your office chair, Origin is allowing you to sit back in your chair and keep a good posture.
The fully adjustable office chair was built with the average office worker in mind. By distributing your arm weight over the entire armrest while you're typing, the Origin helps prevent repetitive stress injuries. In addition, the wireless keyboard means the chair's user can sit at whatever distance is the most comfortable.
The Origin Ergonomic Task Chair Makes Typing Comfortable
1. Ergonomic Furniture - The integration of technology into furniture design is creating opportunities for more ergonomic workspaces.
2. Wireless Connectivity - The use of wireless technology in furniture design is promoting mobility and flexibility in the workplace.
3. Health and Wellness - The focus on preserving physical well-being through ergonomics is driving innovation in office furniture design.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry is embracing technological advancements to cater to the growing demand for ergonomic and innovative office solutions.
2. Technology - The integration of tech components into furniture presents new opportunities for the technology industry to collaborate with furniture manufacturers.
3. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can explore partnerships with furniture companies to provide ergonomic solutions that promote wellness and prevent injuries.