Two new sandwiches have been created by Erbert & Gerbert’s to offer consumers a tasty option that doesn't skimp when it comes to premium street food-inspired flavors. The two new Asian-Inspired sandwiches includes the BBQ Brisket Asian Fusion Sandwich along with the plant-based Roasted Red Pepper Banh Mi Sandwich, which are both served on any of the brand's bread options. The BBQ Brisket Asian Fusion Sandwich is made with all-natural hickory-smoked beef brisket, while the Roasted Red Pepper Banh Mi Sandwich offers consumers a plant-based alternative to the classic Vietnamese sandwich.
The new Erbert & Gerbert’s sandwiches are available for a limited time only at participating locations starting on February 3, 2020.
Image Credit: Erbert & Gerbert’s
These New Erbert & Gerbert’s Sandwiches are Asian-Inspired
1. Premium Street Food-inspired Sandwiches - Creating innovative, globally-inspired sandwich options using premium ingredients and eclectic flavor combinations can attract a more adventurous consumer base.
2. Plant-based Meat Alternatives - Investigating and developing more plant-based meat replacements can improve sustainability efforts and cater to a growing desire for meat alternatives among consumers.
3. Seasonal Limited-time Offerings - Offering seasonal or limited-time menu items can create excitement and urgency around a brand's product offerings, encouraging repeat business and increased sales.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can benefit from expanding their menus with street food-inspired sandwich options, especially as consumers become more interested in unique, global flavors.
2. Plant-based Foods - Plant-based food producers can capitalize on this trend towards more sustainable meat alternatives by experimenting with new recipes and ingredients to create unique plant-based sandwich options.
3. Restaurant Chains - Restaurant chains can adopt the strategy of offering seasonal or limited-time menu items to keep customers engaged and coming back to their establishments, especially in a highly competitive market.