Surely, the equator line warrants celebration and the Mitad del Mundo park pays homeage to it through a series of family-friendly activities and museums that spark curiosity and excitement in visitors. Launched in Ecuador, the travel destination includes the Equatorial Monument which is located at a latitude of 0º 0' 0". Mitad del Mundo also welcomes visitors to explore the intricacies of ancestral housing, journey through the train station, learn about technology from the 60s at the planetarium, as well as indulge in foods like cocoa squares and more. The equator line-centric park also features a number of cultural pavilions and an artisan beer museum.
To navigate "The Middle of the World City," guests can download a special mobile application.
Mitad Del Mundo Park Celebrates the Equator Line
1. Multi-experiential Parks - The trend of creating multi-experiential parks that offer a variety of activities and learning experiences for visitors is on the rise, presenting opportunities for businesses to innovate and provide new and exciting offerings.
2. Cultural Pavilions - The popularity of cultural pavilions in immersive parks is growing, providing opportunities for businesses to showcase diverse cultural offerings and create engaging and educational experiences for visitors.
3. Virtual Guide Applications - The use of special mobile applications as virtual guides for park visitors is becoming more prevalent, creating opportunities for businesses to develop and offer innovative and interactive applications that enhance the visitor experience.
1. Tourism and Travel - The tourism and travel industry can leverage the trend of multi-experiential parks to create new and exciting destinations and attract more visitors.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can innovate by offering local and cultural cuisine in immersive parks, as well as by developing unique and exclusive products to serve in these settings.
3. Technology - The technology industry can develop and provide innovative mobile applications and other digital solutions to enhance the visitor experience and add value to immersive parks.