Earlier in the summer, Adidas launched its EQT Creator Series -- a pop-up series in London, England which invited innovators, speakers and creative minds to celebrate and discuss concepts surrounding 'Essentialism.'
The event, which took place over a seven-day period, begun with a live performance from English producer and DJ, Jamie XX, who was later joined on stage by a surprise guest -- English rapper Giggs. Following the concert, guests were invited to sit in on experience-focused workshops, in which creatives discussed art and inspiration. One of these talks included industry veterans, Nick Knight and Peter Saville, who discussed personal "insights into current, and past, aspects of the creative industry."
To commemorate the series, Adidas released an EQT Collection, which features various sneakers and branded apparel.
The Adidas 'EQT Creator Series' Was an Experiential London Popup
1. Experiential Pop-ups - Creating immersive and interactive pop-up experiences that engage and delight consumers.
2. Collaborative Workshops - Hosting workshops and discussions led by industry experts to inspire and educate participants.
3. Branded Collections - Developing exclusive collections of sneakers and apparel to commemorate special events or series.
1. Event Planning - Offering services to plan and execute immersive pop-up experiences for brands and businesses.
2. Education and Training - Providing workshops and training programs led by industry experts to inspire creativity and innovation.
3. Fashion and Apparel - Partnering with brands to create exclusive collections that combine fashion and culture.