It does not come with the woman. They just use her to promote the bike because fuel cell bikes don't sell themselves.
From the Intelligent Energy Website:
ENV says hello to the world
On Tuesday 15 March the story of ENV hit the UK news stands, with the first editions of London's Evening Standard carrying the first published story in print even before the press launch was concluded at London's Design Museum.
By the following morning the media frenzy was in full flow, including an early morning announcement on Radio 4's influential Today programme as well as slots on many local and national radio.
The story of the â€œsilent bikeâ€ was prominent in all of the UK press, including an appearance on the front pages of The Guardian.
Mainstream motorbike consumer weekly Motorcycle News featured it in a prominent double page spread while television broadcasts â€“ including Sky News - were spreading the story not just at home but also globally.
By the third post-press launch day enquiries were streaming in from quite literally all corners of the globe. Interest continues to grow apace as the world begins to realise the impact that this groundbreaking technology could have.
World's First Fuel Cell Motorcycle
1. Fuel Cell Motorbikes - The development of fuel cell motorcycles like the ENV Bike presents opportunities for innovating green transportation technology.
2. Silent Vehicles - As electric and fuel cell vehicles become more popular, there is room for innovation in creating silent transportation solutions and rethinking urban soundscapes with reduced noise pollution.
3. Global Interest in Alternative Transportation - The worldwide interest in the ENV Bike demonstrates a growing trend towards sustainable transportation solutions and presents opportunities for companies to expand into this market.
1. Transportation - There is potential for disruptive innovation in the transportation industry by developing eco-friendly and silent vehicles such as fuel cell motorcycles.
2. Technology - The development of new sustainable technologies like fuel cells presents opportunities for innovation in the tech industry.
3. Marketing - The successful launch and media coverage of the ENV Bike highlights opportunities for creative marketing and promotion in the green transportation industry.