Many people are suckers for foreign tongues, so hearing one individual impersonating English in 24 accents in this video has caused quite the virtual stir!
The recent British online sensation has taken the world by storm with his amazing superhuman accent-emulating abilities. Meant as a joke for his friends, this video has gotten such viral attention with its cultured range of Aussie, German, Russian American, French and even Chinese and Japanese tongues.
Implications - The way in which consumers receive and interpret entertainment has been altered by video hosting sites such as YouTube. Viral videos are the fastest and quickest way to provide viewers instant access to new and fun videos. Companies can profit by marketing themselves like a viral video, so that they can reach a larger audience.
This Viral Video Features a Brit and his 24 English Accents
1. Viral Video Marketing - Companies can profit by marketing themselves like a viral video, so that they can reach a larger audience.
2. Multilingual Entertainment - Consumers are actively seeking entertainment featuring multiple languages and accents.
3. Accent Imitation Talent - An emerging trend is the showcasing of extreme talent in accent imitation.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can capitalize on the demand for multilingual and diverse content.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can implement the concept of viral videos to promote their clients' products and services.
3. Online Media - Video hosting sites like YouTube have fundamentally changed the way that media is distributed and consumed.