Stoney Clover Lane, the popular lifestyle brand that targets Gen Z and Millennial consumers, recently announced the launch of its new Endless Summer collection. The series includes all the necessary accessories for any summer adventure – whether it be the beach, the cottage, or your own backyard.
The Endless Summer collection boasts the brand's signature silhouettes and includes pouches, totes, fanny packs, and scrunchies – all in a youthful terry cloth material. The pieces are all fully customizable with various colorful patches and letter icon options, allow consumers to express themselves.
Additionally, the brand is celebrating Pride Month with the launch of the Rainbow Pouch. 100% of proceeds from the pouch will be donated to The Trevor Project, "the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ+ young people under 25."
Available online and in stores, the new Endless Summer collection is priced between $24 - $168.
Image Credit: Stoney Clover Lane
Stoney Clover Lane Debuts the Endless Summer Collection
1. Colorful Summer Accessories - Lifestyle brands can explore the potential of playful and bright summer accessories to attract Gen Z and Millennial consumers.
2. Customizable Collections - Customizability can be introduced in different collections to allow consumers to express themselves.
3. Celebrating Pride Month - Aligning with social causes and holidays can promote inclusiveness and diverse representation in fashion.
1. Lifestyle Brands - Lifestyle brands catering to Gen Z and Millennial consumers can leverage colorful and customizable products to generate sales.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can partner with LGBTQ+ organizations during Pride Month to promote inclusivity and social responsibility.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can curate playful and bright collections for the summer season, promoting them both online and in-store to attract customers.