H. Moser & Cie is known for its Concept watch line and its newest addition is the limited-edition Endeavor Tourbillon Concept Vantablack, which features a coating made with the blackest material on Earth. Vantablack is known as one of the darkest known substances in the world, as it boasts the ability to absorb nearly all visible light, which means that it's not technically a color but the absence of it. Thanks to its unique properties, the watch looks as if it is suspended in nothingness. Just 50 versions of the elegant Swiss watch are being produced and they come at the high price of $75,000 each.
A handful of brands are beginning to release products featuring Vantablack as an intriguing selling feature thanks to its mind-bending appearance.
Endeavor Tourbillon Concept Vantablack is the Blackest Black Watch
1. Luxury Watches Absorbing Vantablack - Vantablack material is being used to create luxury watches that seem to be suspended in nothingness.
2. Dark Material in Product Design - The use of Vantablack is being explored in multiple industries as an intriguing selling feature.
3. Concept Products - The H. Moser & Cie limited-edition Endeavor Tourbillon Concept Vantablack is the newest addition to its Concept watch line.
1. Luxury Watches - Luxury watch brands are experimenting with new materials, such as Vantablack, to enhance their product designs.
2. Design - The use of Vantablack in product design is becoming more prevalent, adding a unique and distinctive selling point.
3. Fashion - The unique and dark appearance of Vantablack material is becoming popular in multiple fashion industries.