The Enda Lapatet was recently unveiled on Kickstarter as a game-changing performance running shoe that boasts an ultra-lightweight, highly cushioned footwear design with a low drop and great value. The high-quality running shoes are created in Kenya, helping to powerfully equip the global running community and simultaneously support Kenya in multiple ways. Specifically, Enda was founded to support communities, drive economic development and celebrate Kenya, as seen in the design of the Lapatet, which includes subtle details like flag eyelets.
As part of its crowdfunding campaign, Enda is making its innovative footwear available to early supporters at highly discounted rates. During the first hours of the campaign, Enda rewarded those who pledged $90 or more with a pair of Lapatets, which have a retail value of $120. For the remainder of the campaign, similar perks can be picked up by early backers.
The Enda Lapatet is Ultra-Lightweight and Created in Kenya
1. Socially Conscious Footwear - Opportunity for companies to develop and market products that support social issues.
2. Community-centered Manufacturing - Opportunity for manufacturers to invest in local communities and empower them through employment and development.
3. Direct-to-consumer Crowdfunding - Opportunity for businesses to leverage crowdfunding as a way to directly connect with early adopters and gain market validation.
1. Footwear and Apparel - The footwear and apparel industry can develop and promote products that support economic and social development while promoting cultural pride.
2. Manufacturing - Manufacturers can invest in and support local communities, creating jobs and driving development while producing innovative products.
3. Crowdfunding - Crowdfunding platforms and businesses can work together to connect businesses with early adopters and provide opportunities for market validation and growth.