DJs now have a new high-tech toy to go after from SmithsonMartin Inc. called the Emulator DVS, which is an advanced midi controller.
What makes the Emulator DVS set itself apart from everything else on the market? For one, everything is operated via touchscreen; think of it as one large tablet, but for musical purposes only. The 46" touchscreen features all the essentials of a mixer including over 130 buttons, faders and knobs. Users can easily customize their own interface for their own convenience for them and personalized graphics for the screen. The Emulator DVS is also see-through which means the crowd can see exactly what the DJ is doing at all times.
The Emulator DVS comes with 32" and 42" sizes if 46" is too big; custom sizes are available by request.
Emulator DVS Brings a Revolutionary Experience for DJs
1. Touchscreen Midi Mixers - The trend towards use of touchscreen technology in MIDI mixers presents opportunities for further innovation in music production.
2. Customizable DJ Interfaces - The demand for customizable DJ interfaces presents opportunities to create personalized experiences for users that cater to their individual preferences.
3. Interactive DJ Performances - The Emulator DVS's see-through display technology presents opportunities for DJs to add an interactive element to their performances, engaging with the audience in a new way.
1. Music Production - The introduction of touchscreen technology in MIDI mixers presents disruptive innovation opportunities for music producers and equipment manufacturers alike.
2. Event Production - The Emulator DVS's see-through display and customizable interface present opportunities for event planners and production companies to create visually stunning and personalized experiences for their clients.
3. Technology Hardware - The development of advanced midi controllers like the Emulator DVS presents opportunities for hardware manufacturers to integrate new technologies and features into their products.