A supporter of equality and tolerance, Reebok employs the idea of pushing industry boundaries and this becomes abundantly clear with its latest female empowerment campaign.
This is not the first time the sportswear brand embarks on an inspirational project of this sort and this rendition of the marketing initative is quite aesthetically pleasing. The empowerment campaign is given the name of 'It's A Man's World.' A diverse group of women is depicted in the editorial — from streetwear designer and activist Jazerai Allen-Lord to artist Anhia Zaira Santana and Kimberly Drew who is the founder of Black Contemporary Art. Aesthetically speaking, the colors in the empowerment campaign are kept vibrant and playful, looking toward a hopeful future.
With this initative, Reebok also seeks to spotlight five collaborative pairs of sneakers.
Reebok's Female Empowerment Campaign Boasts Cheerful Colors
1. Female Empowerment Campaigns - Reebok's empowering campaign 'It's A Man's World' sets the trend for more female-forward marketing initiatives in the sportswear industry.
2. Diversity and Inclusion in Marketing - The use of a diverse group of women in Reebok's 'It's A Man's World' campaign sets a new trend for inclusive marketing practices in the sportswear industry.
3. Playful and Vibrant Aesthetics - Reebok's use of cheerful and bright colors in its female empowerment campaign sets a trend for playful and optimistic aesthetics in sportswear marketing.
1. Sportswear - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for sportswear brands to create more female-centered and inclusive marketing initiatives, as highlighted by Reebok's 'It's A Man's World' campaign.
2. Marketing - The use of diversity and empowerment in marketing, as seen in Reebok's campaign, can disrupt traditional marketing practices and create more inclusive campaigns in all industries.
3. Fashion - Fashion brands can learn from Reebok's use of playful and vibrant aesthetics in their marketing to create optimistic and fun campaigns that appeal to all audiences.