To help combat dry hands and sun damage, UnSun's Emollient Rich Hand Cream has an SPF level of 15. Founded by Katonya Breaux after much frustration by the lack of sunscreen products for women of color, this hand cream boasts clean ingredients.
Ideal for soothing dry and chapped hands, the Emollient Rich Hand Cream is an all-natural, mineral-tinted SPF that is suitable for all skin types. It is formulated with calming aloe vera and moisturizing shea butter. The combination of the two makes for a deeply hydrating cream.
Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide also help to shield against damaging sun rays. Coconut oil is used in the formula for its antibacterial and skin-softening properties. The hand cream's key benefits are to prevent early aging and melanoma while hydrating dry skin at the same time.
Image Credit: Dermstore.com
UnSun's Emollient Rich Hand Cream Uses SPF to Protect and Soothe Hands
1. Spf-infused Skincare - Opportunity for companies to create skincare products that incorporate SPF to provide additional sun protection.
2. Clean Beauty - Opportunity for companies to develop beauty products with natural, clean ingredients to appeal to consumers looking for more sustainable products.
3. Inclusive Skincare - Opportunity for companies to create skincare that caters to all skin tones to encourage inclusivity in the beauty industry.
1. Skincare Industry - Incorporating SPF into skincare products and focusing on natural ingredients can lead to disruptive innovation in the industry.
2. Beauty Industry - Creating inclusive beauty products that cater to all skin tones can revolutionize the industry and promote inclusivity.
3. Wellness Industry - Sun protection is a key component of overall wellness, presenting an opportunity for companies to develop products that promote healthy skin.