If you're struggling to decide on a Halloween costume this year, these Emoji Masks designed by Jon Wheatley and Marshal Haas are a great and inexpensive idea to keep in the back of your mind. The pair developed the five masks after some of the most comical emoji faces, including the basic smiley, the heart eyes, that toothy grimace, the pile of poop and the sly grin with side eyes.
Each of the masks is available individually for $5, or as a complete set for $15. If you're going to go out with a bunch of friends on October 31st and find yourselves in need of an awesome, lazy last-minute costumes, these masks would definitely help to make looks that absolutely can't be mistaken for anything else.
These Emoji Masks Are a Great Way to Express Your True Feelings
1. Emoji Masks - Emoji masks offer a fun and expressive way to communicate non-verbally, presenting opportunities for customization and personal branding.
2. Inexpensive Costumes - The popularity of affordable costume options like emoji masks allows consumers to explore creative and unique Halloween outfits without breaking the bank.
3. Last-minute Halloween - The availability and ease of emoji masks provide a convenient solution for individuals seeking quick and easy last-minute Halloween costumes.
1. Halloween Retail - The Halloween retail industry can capitalize on the growing demand for expressive and affordable costume options like emoji masks.
2. Party Supplies - Party supply companies can market emoji masks as a popular and trendy accessory for celebrations, including Halloween parties and themed events.
3. Online Marketplaces - Online marketplaces have an opportunity to promote and sell emoji masks as an affordable and convenient costume option for consumers.