The Numero 117 October 2010 issue embraces a gorgeous set of Emily DiDonato spreads photographed by Sølve Sundsbø. The glamorous styling of Franck Benhamou is particularly notable as the glitter and glow of the gowns and accessories captures the viewer's fixed gaze.
The rippling watery set against the glossy bronze skin of Emily DiDonato make for a sumptuous display of exquisite beauty. Bold and striking fashions complement the splendor of the sea, making the Emily DiDonato spreads a sight for sore eyes.
The Emily DiDonato Shoot Glistens with Liquid Luxury
1. Liquid Luxury - The trend towards liquid luxury presents an opportunity for businesses to create high-end products and experiences that exude glamour and indulgence.
2. Glossy Bronze Skin - The popularity of glossy bronze skin opens up possibilities for innovative beauty products and treatments that provide a radiant and sun-kissed look.
3. Bold and Striking Fashions - The demand for bold and striking fashions creates a space for fashion designers and brands to push boundaries and create eye-catching designs.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating liquid luxury and bold elements into their designs and collections.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can capitalize on the desire for glossy bronze skin by developing innovative tanning products and treatments that provide a natural-looking glow.
3. Photography - The photography industry can embrace the trend of capturing bold and striking visuals, such as those seen in the Emily DiDonato spreads, to create impactful and visually stunning images.