The Snowjob chair by Emiliano Godoy is an eco-friendly piece of furniture that has a cool contemporary design. The chair is composed of two parts, the first being the wooden structure that makes up the legs and general support of the piece and the second part being the shiny metallic cover by Ecoist.
This Emiliano Godoy piece is environmentally friendly all the way down to the shipping of the product. The structure can be disassembled to reduce the transportation and storage impact on the environment, while the neat metallic cover is made out of recycled candy wrappers.
Photo Credits: designboom, godoylab
The Snowjob Chair by Emiliano Godoy is Environmentally Chic Decor
1. Eco-friendly Furniture - The Snowjob chair showcases the trend of eco-friendly furniture, highlighting the opportunity for innovative designs and sustainable materials.
2. Modular Design - The disassemblable structure of the Snowjob chair exemplifies the trend of modular design, offering an opportunity for customizable and adaptable furniture solutions.
3. Upcycled Materials - The use of recycled candy wrappers as the metallic cover on the Snowjob chair represents the trend of upcycled materials, presenting an opportunity for creative and sustainable product development.
1. Furniture Design - The Snowjob chair presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the furniture design industry by showing the potential for environmentally friendly and visually appealing designs.
2. Sustainable Manufacturing - The eco-friendly features of the Snowjob chair highlight a disruptive innovation opportunity in the sustainable manufacturing industry, encouraging the development of products with reduced environmental impact.
3. Recycling and Upcycling - The use of recycled candy wrappers in the Snowjob chair demonstrates a disruptive innovation opportunity in the recycling and upcycling industry, inspiring the creation of new products from unconventional materials.