Set against a backdrop of a beautiful blossomed garden, the Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2011 fashion show was definitely pretty.
The lovely clothes were embellished with applique floral designs on top of sheer lace and silk pieces. The ruffles, flowing and see-through looks give a romantic and flirty aesthetic to every ensemble. The Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2011 collection is definitely fit for the vivacious and coy gal.
Implications - Consumers have an overwhelming desire to reconnect to the natural world. This stems from the hyper-rational order of contemporary urban life. Companies should consider ways to reconnect customers with the natural world (or bring nature to the city) to encourage a more meaningful connection.
The Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2011 Collection is Garden Party-Ready
1. Natural Reconnection - Companies should consider ways to reconnect customers with the natural world to encourage a more meaningful connection.
2. Romantic and Flirty Aesthetic - There is an opportunity for brands to create clothing lines that embody a romantic and flirty aesthetic.
3. Sheer and Flowing Looks - Designers can explore the use of sheer and flowing fabrics to create ethereal and whimsical fashion pieces.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can tap into the trend of romantic and flirty aesthetics to create unique and appealing clothing lines.
2. Urban Design - Urban designers can find innovative ways to bring nature into urban environments and create spaces that reconnect people with the natural world.
3. Textile and Fabric Manufacturing - Manufacturers of textiles and fabrics can experiment with new materials and techniques to create sheer and flowing looks that are in line with the current trend.