In this spoof illustration the popular Warner Bros. cartoon character Elmer Fudd is hunting zombies. Changing his popular game of choice from rabbits to zombies, Elmer Fudd is now fully equipped and ready for the pending apocalypse and the zombie invasion.
In this clever illustration Elmer Fudd is found in a much darker place than usual: he is strapped with an axe, crossbow and a shotgun. He has a much more rugged look as well, including some new facial scars, an eye patch and a serious five o'clock shadow.
Since the popular show The Walking Dead has hit television there has been a flood of zombie-related content that can be found literally almost anywhere, including the cute and happy world of Warner Bros. cartoons. I suppose even the cute and cuddly need to get ready for the invasion.
Elmer Fudd Has Changed His Game of Choice from Rabbits to Zombies
1. Zombie Apocalypse - The rise of zombie-related content presents opportunities for industries to develop products and services that cater to the demand for preparedness and survival.
2. Crossovers in Pop Culture - The integration of zombie themes into familiar cartoon characters creates opportunities for industries to create new and unique merchandise that combines different fanbases.
3. Dark Humor - The trend of blending dark and light elements in media allows industries to explore innovative approaches to entertainment that appeal to a wide range of audiences.
1. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can explore collaborations between cartoon franchises and zombie-themed content, tapping into the popularity of both genres.
2. Merchandising - Merchandise manufacturers can create crossover products that combine iconic cartoon characters with zombie aesthetics, catering to the growing demand for unique collectibles.
3. Preparedness - Companies in the preparedness and survival industry can develop specialized products and services tailored to the zombie apocalypse theme, targeting both enthusiasts and mainstream consumers.