Breakout stars of NBC's Emmy nominated The Good Wife, Archie Panjabi and Matt Czuchry, pose in a deeply luxurious and sumptuously decadent shoot, entitled Paris Match, by top fashion photographer Ellen Von Unwerth. Shot on location in Paris, the shoot makes reference to desire and the uber luxe, playing on the on-screen chemistry between the young actors, who play in-house investigator Kalinda Sharma and state attorney Carey Agos.
The style of classic image maker Helmut Newton, whose images radiate edgy sexual tension and employ intricately choreographed poses is a clear influence in this shoot. High-contrast, monochrome shots are interspersed with images demonstrating Unwerth's love of super-high saturation.
Panjabi is styled in rich jewel colors -- a far cry from her alter ego: dark, secretive Kalinda Sharma, who is rarely seen in shades above slate or claret. Czuchry is at home in sharp tailoring, complimented with edgier choices in tight-fitting, long-sleeved t-shirts and casually draped scarves. Stylist Angelique O'Neil also throws in a bad boy element to the mix, introducing leather and a pair of biker boots to toughen up Czuchry's look.
The Ellen Von Unwerth Paris Match Shoot is Romantic
1. Breakout Stars - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new ways to promote and leverage the popularity of breakout stars in the entertainment industry.
2. Luxurious Shoots - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating immersive and interactive experiences using virtual reality (VR) technology to showcase luxurious fashion shoots.
3. Influential Styles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing AI-powered fashion recommendation platforms that analyze influential styles and help users discover similar fashion choices.
1. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing new models for television programming that capitalize on the popularity of breakout stars.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging VR technology to transform the way fashion photo shoots are experienced and marketed.
3. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Advancing AI algorithms and computer vision technology to assist users in finding fashion styles that match their preferences.