The Elle Sweden March 2013 Hopelessly Blurred editorial offers an entirely obscured look at model Moa Aberg. Aberg's features come across as distorted as photographer Andreas Sjodin infused each picture with superimposed images of flowers and patterns.
Amid these hazy images were the outfit pairings of stylist Lisa Lindqwister. Lindqister kept the scene basic in the interest of the lighting that was shone upon Aberg, apparent in her thin white lace dresses, swaths of transparent fabric and basic two piece suits. A minimalist motif was further teased out by her black, blue and white color scheme, changing up the vibrant assortment that is commonly seen come spring, a shift that will be appreciated by readers of the magazine.
The Elle Sweden March 2013 Aberg Photoshoot is Obscured
1. Obscured Editorials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore creative ways to distort images and incorporate superimposed elements into fashion editorials.
2. Minimalist Motif - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace a minimalist aesthetic in fashion design and styling.
3. Alternative Color Scheme - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with non-traditional color schemes in fashion collections.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new techniques for infusing images with superimposed elements to create unique visual effects in fashion photography.
2. Fashion Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore minimalist styling approaches that incorporate transparent fabrics and basic color schemes.
3. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Challenge the traditional spring color palette by introducing alternative color schemes to fashion collections.