When it comes to holiday fashion, the more sparkly and shimmery the better, something stylist Daria Anichkina kept in mind for this photo shoot appearing in the Elle Russia December 2011 issue.
Photographed by Tony Kim, this Elle Russia December 2011 spread features model Martha Streck in a variety of haute winter pieces, most of which would get any gal ready for a holiday soiree. The styles include a shimmering, tinsel-like coat, a silvery shift dress, a puffy white feathered skirt and a dress made with oversized sequins that almost look like fish scales. Streck also rocks a pair of chunky taupe platform heels and and an interesting piece of headwear.
This Elle Russia December 2011 editorial features hair by Kenshin Asano and makeup by Asami Taguchi.
Martha Streck in Elle Russia December 2011 Shoot is Set for a Party
1. Sparkly Fashion - Opportunity for innovative designers and clothing brands to create dazzling and glittering holiday fashion collections.
2. Haute Winter Pieces - Potential for fashion retailers to offer high-end winter clothing and accessories for customers looking to make a statement during the holiday season.
3. Headwear Trends - Disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion designers to create unique and eye-catching headwear pieces for special occasions like holiday parties.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can capitalize on the trend by offering a wide range of sparkly and haute winter fashion pieces to cater to the holiday season demand.
2. Fashion Design - Opportunity for fashion designers to experiment with unconventional materials and techniques to create innovative and visually captivating holiday fashion collections.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Beauty and cosmetics companies can align their products with the sparkly fashion trend by offering makeup and hair products that complement and enhance the overall festive look.