The ELLE Mexico February 2014 cover shoot is a bit of a contradiction. In spite of being simply titled 'Queen,' the looks appear made for the everyday women. Granted, upon closer inspection, a subtle eclectic and even eccentric quality can be detected in each outfit. Whether that comes in the form of a high heeled headdress or a seductively sheared dress shirt, there is something that would cause eyebrows to raise.
Shot by photographer Paul Morel, the ELLE Mexico February 2014 cover shoot stars model Daria Pleggenkuhle. The German beauty was styled by Adele Cany, who pulled regal pieces from Dolce & Gabbana, sporty designs from Prada and edgier creations from Jean Paul Gaultier. Hairstylist Philippe Mensah and makeup artist Darlia Day were on beauty duty.
The ELLE Mexico February 2014 Photoshoot Stars Daria Pleggenkuhle
1. Everyday Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating fashion that is both stylish and practical for everyday wear.
2. Subtle Eclectic Style - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing clothing with subtle, eclectic elements that add uniqueness to everyday fashion.
3. High-heeled Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing innovative, high-heeled accessories that are both fashionable and functional.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating regal, sporty, and edgy designs into fashion collections to cater to diverse consumer preferences.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new creative approaches in fashion photography to capture the essence of subtle, eclectic fashion.
3. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating makeup and hairstyling techniques that complement subtle, eclectic fashion trends and enhance individuality.