Roger Vivier dedicates his exuberantly elegant footwear and handbag Spring/Summer 2018 collection to the "Joy of Living." Tapping into the sophisticated and style of French actress Ana Girardot, the luxurious capsule is an ode to Parisian modernity and avant garde.
In the Spring/Summer 2018 lookbook, the elegant footwear is matched exceptionally well with handbags. Staying true to inspiration, Roger Vivier channels Catherine Deneuve's 1967 character Belle de Jour with the Madame Viv' bag, which a "adopts [the very] mysterious, very Sixties look."
In addition to chic femme fetale assertiveness, the elegant footwear collection boasts some sportier and more creatively-driven designs. The thematic focus of the 'Shirting' line is influenced by the classic men's stripped shirt, for example. Featuring a denim and flower embroidered silhouette on a pair of espadrilles and a matching city bag, the Roger Vivier 2018 elegant footwear collection is able to retain its status, while also coming across as effortlessly dynamic.
Roger Vivier Perfectly Matches Shoes and Handbags for 2018
1. Luxurious Handbag-footwear Matches - Brands can capitalize on matching elegant handbags and footwear for a more cohesive, sophisticated look.
2. Thematic Footwear Collections - Creating footwear collections inspired by a specific theme can add a creative and dynamic element to a brand's lineup.
3. Sporty/creative Footwear Designs - Combining sporty and creatively-driven designs within a luxury footwear collection can attract a wider range of customers.
1. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can incorporate cohesive, theme-based collections and sporty/creative designs for a wider range of customers.
2. Handbags - Handbag companies can collaborate with footwear brands for a more cohesive and stylish look for their customers.
3. Footwear - Footwear brands can incorporate a range of designs, from elegant to sporty/creative, to cater to a wider range of customers.