Conran and Partners is the firm responsible for this strikingly elegant and chic hotel located in the Amstelkwartier neighborhood of Amsterdam. The 21-story building does not only have an extravagantly stylish interior design and ambiance. Dubbed the QO, the hospitality business extends itself with the hope of promoting wellness and sustainability. For one, the entire arrangement of the hotel's layout is based on the concept of circular design. Vegetation has been infused throughout to inject the space with an uplifted demeanor, while guests can enjoy a rooftop garden if they wish. In addition, the hotel is "moving away from single-use elements."
The elegant and chic hotel attempt to integrate an eco-conscious attitude in all parts of its business — "from architecture to public areas and the rooms."
Conran and Partners' Elegant & Chic Hotel Emphasizes Wellness
1. Extravagantly Stylish Interior Design - Opportunity to disrupt the hospitality industry by creating hotels with visually stunning and luxurious interior designs.
2. Circular Design Concept - Opportunity for innovation by incorporating circular design principles into hotel layouts to promote sustainability and wellness.
3. Eco-conscious Business Practices - Opportunity to disrupt the hotel industry by implementing eco-friendly initiatives and reducing single-use elements.
1. Hospitality - Innovations in interior design and sustainability practices can transform the hotel industry.
2. Architecture - Opportunity for architects to incorporate circular design principles in the development of sustainable and wellness-focused buildings.
3. Environmental Services - Opportunity for companies specializing in eco-friendly solutions to provide products and services that support the transition to more sustainable hotel practices.