If you're looking to move from caps to something a little more suave, check out the EK by New Era FW 2011 collection.
Normally when a brand like New Era is heard, the first image that comes to mind are caps; so there's a good chance that you'll be shocked at what you're looking at. The EK by New Era FW 2011 is a line from the brand that shifts away from the standard, bold graphic caps that they've been known for. Instead, the company opts for a more sophisticated, suave look in the form of fedoras and newspaper boy hats. The looks are a lot more toned down and subtle compared to what the brand is doing and yet, its minimalist design at its best. The collection isn't what you'd expect from New Era, but boy does it work.
EK by New Era FW 2011 Shows a Different Side of the Brand
1. Sophisticated Headgear - Opportunity to disrupt the headgear industry by offering more refined and understated designs.
2. Shift From Caps - Opportunity to capitalize on the trend of moving away from traditional caps towards a more sophisticated headwear.
3. Minimalist Design - Opportunity to tap into the minimalist design trend and offer sleek and understated headwear options.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore new avenues by embracing the trend of sophisticated headgear.
2. Accessories - Opportunity for the accessories industry to expand their offerings by incorporating minimalist designs in headwear.
3. Streetwear - The streetwear industry can disrupt traditional norms by introducing a collection of understated headwear that deviates from the bold graphic caps.