London-based fashion imprint maharishi introduces its latest collaborative collection made alongside New York artist Kunle Martins, who is mostly recognized as EARSNOT. He is notably the founder of the iconic graffiti crew IRAK, which is also the inspiration behind the new capsule.
There are six items in total with graphics that have IRAK iconography and notable tag and maharishi images. The new capsule is led by a long sleeve tee that has a tiger camo design at the back. The front of the long sleeve top showcases the IRAK logo and notably, more branding is found at the back as the maharishi logo is transformed into a graffiti style. Rounding it out is a hand-embroidered dragon.
Image Credit: maharishi
Maharishi Taps the Help of EARSNOT for a New Collection
1. Graffiti-inspired Streetwear - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with graffiti artists and incorporate iconic tagging into their designs.
2. Art-inspired Capsule Collections - Opportunity for brands in various industries to collaborate with artists to create limited edition collections that appeal to a specific niche consumer base.
3. Unique Brand Collaborations - Opportunity for brands to partner with artists from different industries to create innovative product lines that combine their expertise and unique aesthetics.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can collaborate with graffiti artists to create unique streetwear collections that appeal to a younger, urban consumer demographic.
2. Art Industry - Opportunity for artists to collaborate with brands to create limited edition collections that blend their artistic aesthetic with the brand’s image.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Opportunity for brands to create cutting-edge marketing campaigns that leverage the popularity of street art to generate buzz and appeal to younger consumers.