If you aren't getting enough attention, you might want an Egokast Video Belt. The belt features a 3" video belt and a slot for an SD card, so you can play movidesm make a photo slideshow or play MP3 players from your waistline. Just $279.
Implications - In this tech-obsessed society, it appears that companies are coming up with various ways to integrate it into our daily lives outside the home. MP3 players and smartphones have done well, but to really spice things up and add a bit of a hip urban aesthetic, integrating technology with clothes is becoming the next big thing. It appears that consumer's daily lives really will become dominated by technology even when they're not on a computer.
Get People to Stare at Your Crotch
1. Wearable Tech Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to incorporate technology into clothing and accessories for added functionality.
2. Personalized Technology - Trend towards individualizing and customizing technology for personal use, such as the ability to display personal photos on a video belt.
3. Attention-grabbing Accessories - Opportunity for companies to create unique and eye-catching accessories to help users stand out in a crowded market.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Companies in this industry can explore the potential of incorporating technology into their products for increased utility and style.
2. Technology - There is a growing trend towards individualized and personalized technology, and wearable tech accessories like the Egokast Video Belt could be a prime opportunity for tech companies.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Companies in this industry could use attention-grabbing accessories like the Egokast Video Belt as a marketing tool to draw consumer attention and increase brand recognition.