SkyZen is a new app that promises to lessen the effects of jet lag when crossing time zones. Not only can this app help keep users more alert, but it also helps travelers improve their overall health when flying.
The app was developed by the 'International Air Transport Association' and it works in conjunction with the Jawbone UP wristband. The technology keeps track of a passenger's health and wellbeing by monitoring their activity and sleeping habits before, during and after the flight. This data is then cross-referenced with current flight activity. Based on this information, the app will deliver personalized feedback and tips for overcoming the effects of jet lag.
The app is particularly useful for frequent fliers because it generates more valuable insight as it collects a greater amount of data.
This New App Will Help to Lessen the Effects of Jet Lag on Travelers
1. Jet Lag-alleviating Apps - SkyZen is a new app that lessens the effects of jet lag by monitoring health and activity levels.
2. Wearable Technology for Travel - The app works in conjunction with the Jawbone UP wristband to track data during flights and suggest personalized tips for jet lag relief.
3. Personalized Travel Health - The app delivers personalized feedback and tips for overcoming jet lag based on a passenger's health and wellbeing data.
1. Travel and Hospitality - The app offers an opportunity for travel companies to enhance their services by providing tools to alleviate jet lag for customers.
2. Health and Wellness - Wearable technology and health monitoring apps present a disruptive innovation opportunity for the health and wellness industry in helping travelers maintain their well-being during flights.
3. Wearable Technology - The integration of apps with wearable devices like Jawbone UP provides a market for companies in the wearable technology industry to develop products specifically for travel-related use cases.