Edy Hardjo is a photographer who has an unusual set of muses: superhero action figures. But what makes his work increasingly popular is the type of scenarios he puts these toys into. With a playful sense of humor, Edy Hardjo imagines these superheros off duty, doing things that any parent would question: peeping at naked women, horseplaying and other late night shenanigans.
Incredibly well-arranged and -shot, Edy Hardjo's superhero scenes would entertain just about anyone. He posts his photos on Instagram, which is slowly getting him an impressive following. Yet his images speak to a larger fan appeal, in which comic book lovers like to see the other side of their favorite characters. In a way, Edy Hardjo helps to humanize these superheroes in a way that is fun and funny.
Edy Hardjo Manipulates Action Figures into Questionable Scenarios
1. Superhero Figure Photography - There is an opportunity to disrupt the photography industry by creating a line of superhero action figures optimized for photography.
2. Humorous Toy Photography - The toy industry can capitalize on this trend by creating a new line of humorous action figures or accessories for existing figures that can be used for photography purposes.
3. Character Humanization - There is an opportunity to create media that delves into the personal lives and interests of superheroes in order to humanize them and make them more relatable to audiences.
1. Photography - Photography businesses could offer photography sessions with superhero figures to attract a new demographic of customers.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers could consider creating a line of humorous action figures or accessories tailored towards photography purposes.
3. Media and Entertainment - Media and entertainment companies could benefit from creating content that humanizes superheroes and focuses on their personal lives and interests.