Errolson Hugh works in collaboration with Medicom Toy's BE@RBRICK, which was showcased online on Instagram by Errolson Hugh. He unveiled that the iconic figurine is available in two different sizes, which include the 100% size and the 400% size.
The design is inspired by a dystopian cyborg and has a base of a white body. It is then detailed with red laser eyes to follow the overarching theme and exposed visual circuits in black and silver details. To really showcase the actual life-size of the 400%, it appears in the pocket of the gray nylon parka by ACRONYM. The 100% size is also shown held by Errolson himself in his hands up to his face.
Image Credit: Errolson Hugh, Koll.works
BE@RBRICK and ACRONYM are the Latest to Work Together
1. Dystopian Figurines - Collaborations between artists and toy designers are creating a new market for dystopian-inspired figurines.
2. Cyborg Aesthetics - Cyborg-inspired designs are becoming increasingly popular in toy and collectible markets.
3. Collaborative Toy Design - Artists and toy designers are teaming up to create unique and innovative collectibles.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can explore new markets by partnering with artists to create unique and innovative collectibles.
2. Art and Design - Artists and designers can collaborate with toy manufacturers to expand their reach and appeal to new audiences.
3. Collectibles and Memorabilia - The trend for unique and limited edition collectibles is growing, with opportunities for collaboration between designers and manufacturers.