For the entire month of April, Applebee's will be serving a colorful $1 STRAWBERRY DOLLARITA with an edible straw made from a Twizzlers candy. The candy-colored drink is prepared with a combination of tequila, strawberry and margarita mix, and it is served on the rocks to adult customers in a 10-ounce mug.
Applebee's is touting the strawberry-flavored Twizzlers straw as "the coolest and most exciting way to drink a margarita," and it is also being introduced at a time where many consumers are eschewing single-use plastic straws altogether in favor of sustainable—or entirely edible—alternatives.
As Applebee's prides itself on creating fun and memorable experiences, it is inviting people to come together to try its unique new STRAWBERRY DOLLARITA for themselves.
Applebee's $1 STRAWBERRY DOLLARITA Features a Twizzlers Straw
1. Edible Straws - Edible straws are a new way to provide a more sustainable and unique drinking experience for customers.
2. Creative Flavors - Creating new and unique flavors can be a way to attract new customers and provide a memorable experience.
3. Single-use Plastic Alternatives - As more consumers look for sustainable options, developing alternatives to single-use plastics can be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit by creating innovative and sustainable options for dining experiences.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry can capitalize on the trend towards sustainable options by creating innovative packaging alternatives to single-use plastics.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can incorporate unique and memorable elements, such as edible straws, into their offerings to enhance the customer experience.