Give your jewelry some delicious delight with these dried fruit rings. Using a dehydrator, Cathy at La Prochaine Fois was able to turn a variety of fruits in floral patterns which fit perfectly atop these metal rings.
And the greatest part about these dried fruit rings? They’re edible! Using everything from plums to Granny Smith apples and even beets, the artist covered an array of produce to create these unique and funky finger foods.
Dried Fruit Rings Are Nutritious and Fashionable
1. Edible Jewelry - The combination of fashion and food opens up opportunities for collaboration between the fashion and food industries.
2. Sustainable Fashion - The use of edible materials brings sustainable fashion to the forefront and encourages the use of biodegradable materials.
3. Personalized Nutrition - The individual selection of fruits for each piece of edible jewelry creates the opportunity for personalized nutrition and customization.
1. Fashion - The combination of food and fashion has the potential to create new markets in the fashion industry.
2. Culinary Arts - The use of dehydrated fruits in the creation of these edible jewelry pieces presents opportunities for innovation in the culinary arts industry.
3. Jewelry - The use of edible materials in the creation of jewelry presents an opportunity for innovation in the jewelry industry.