The F**Up Crew Milan is an exhibition of the fashion world—people who work for it and three guys who are in it. Marcus Riggi, Alfredo Junior and Fabio Carannante created this blog with enchanting eye candy and natural forms of interviews, perfectly capable of making our imagination run wild. This trio carries the duality of their fashion-inspired Italian background and have created an exclusive range of interviews.
In raw form, the industry’s best are honestly opening themselves and sharing their point of view, from the most messed-up experiences to their favorite music. We are used to a fashion form with glamour and elegant, cautious and polite feelings, but Marcus, Alfredo and Fabio took a look into a journey and wondered about an industry that is designed to complete our fast-paced lifestyles.
By all means, they are not innocent bystanders that are observing models, photographers and designers from afar. Marcus Riggi is a talent agent and scout with a prestigious agency D’management Group, representing talents from iconic Naomi Cambell, Kate Moss and Michelle Westgeest. Fabio Carannante and Alfredo Junior are talent scouts and bookers for Ice Models, representing new stars in the world of modeling. Based in Milan, knowing the industry inside and out they are qualified to share their observations with us.
The F**Up Crew blog is a nicely done mix of models, photographers, and great music, with an interview from top model Natasha Poly and photographers Chris Heads and Matteo Montanari also included. A fresh, young outlook on the ever fascinating industry of fashion. A true cutting age trend with honest responses and a dash of obscene use of words. But that’s the whole point, just a clever way of ask and tell—an open conversation between two people who are sharing the same interests.
You can check out Marcus, Alfredo & Fabio’s Polaroid shoot, plus the models represented by D’Management and IceModels shot by Chris Heads, who was kind enough to share his famous ‘go sees’ photos with TH viewers.
‘The F**Up Crew Milan' is an Open, Honest Celebration of the Indust
1. Raw Fashion Industry Experiences - The F**Up Crew Milan is disrupting the typical glamour associated with the fashion industry and providing an open, honest and raw platform for industry professionals to share their experiences.
2. Disruptive Interview Mediums - The use of natural and unconventional interview techniques by The F**Up Crew Milan is disrupting traditional interview mediums in the fashion industry.
3. Obscene Fashion Lingo - Incorporating obscene language and unconventional fashion lingo into their content, The F**Up Crew Milan is disrupting the norm and bringing a fresh and edgy perspective to the fashion industry.
1. Fashion Industry - The F**Up Crew Milan is disrupting the fashion industry by providing a more raw and unfiltered look into the experiences of industry professionals.
2. Digital Media Industry - The unconventional and edgy style of The F**Up Crew Milan's blog is disrupting traditional digital media practices in the fashion industry.
3. Marketing Industry - The F**Up Crew Milan is disrupting the traditional marketing strategies of the fashion industry by providing an unconventional and unique platform for industry professionals to share their experiences.