Ed Diment has built a 23-foot lego aircraft, dubbed the 'Lego Monster,' as a replica of the USS Intrepid. Ed Diment is placing the final touches on 'Project Intrepid' for its debut at the Great Western Lego Show in mid-October.
Ed Diment created the Lego minifig as a 1:40 in-scale replica of the original USS Intrepid. This massive monstrosity of childhood nostalgia meets badass military goodness extends 6.8 meters or 23 feet long.
Complete with accessories such as extra air planes, this replica by Ed Diment has every intricate detail covered.
The Ed Diment 'Project Intrepid' is a Massive Lego Aircraft
1. Giant Lego Replicas - The trend of building giant Lego replicas offers businesses the opportunity to tap into the nostalgia market and create unique, attention-grabbing products.
2. Niche Lego Events - The trend of hosting niche Lego events, such as the Great Western Lego Show, presents opportunities for businesses to sponsor or collaborate with these events to reach a targeted audience.
3. Intricate Lego Design - The trend of creating highly detailed and intricate Lego designs opens up possibilities for businesses to explore collaborations or partnerships with Lego artists to create unique products or experiences.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The toy manufacturing industry can leverage the trend of building giant Lego replicas and create special edition or limited-run products for collectors and enthusiasts.
2. Event Management - The event management industry can capitalize on the trend of hosting niche Lego events by organizing and promoting specialized Lego exhibitions, conventions, or competitions.
3. Tourism and Hospitality - The tourism and hospitality industry can take advantage of the trend of intricate Lego design to create themed experiences or attractions that cater to Lego enthusiasts, such as Lego-themed hotels or interactive exhibits.