This eco-friendly food storage wrap is made from beeswax and can be used to wrap just about anything as an alternative to disposable plastic wrap. Based in Chiang Mai, Thailand, SuperBee sells sustainable food packaging that is made from natural and locally sourced raw materials.
Their SuperBee Wax Wraps are available in a variety of sizes and the reusable beeswax wraps can be washed and reused repeatedly to reduce plastic in the kitchen (and other places around the house). The eco-friendly food storage can be used to cover leftovers, unused avocado halves, giant cheese wheels and more. The wraps are handmade using a fabric that's 100% cotton, organic coconut oil, OTOP-certified beeswax and tree resin.
This Eco-Friendly Food Storage From SuperBee Consists of Reusable Wax Wraps
1. Eco-friendly Food Storage - Opportunity for developing sustainable food packaging that replaces disposable plastic wrap.
2. Reusable Beeswax Wraps - Opportunity for creating reusable food wraps from natural and locally sourced raw materials.
3. Reduction of Plastic in the Kitchen - Opportunity for reducing plastic waste through innovative food storage solutions.
1. Food Packaging Industry - Opportunity for creating sustainable food packaging as an alternative to disposable plastic wrap.
2. Textile Industry - Opportunity for producing reusable cotton-based fabric for beeswax wraps.
3. Green Home Goods Industry - Opportunity for creating eco-friendly and sustainable solutions for the home.