Bucharest-based designer Daniel Nicolae Popescu with Fabrica de arhitectura created five new homes in an eco-friendly community. These modern homes are made with recycled materials that create a stylish design.
The designer created these homes with the intention of making a small space in the densely populated area that is minimalist and confined. The homes are all connected by one private road and a courtyard. Featuring an indoor swimming pool and spa area that is accessible from each home, the shared areas create a sense of community.
The design includes parts of Romanaian culture, while still integrating high-quality interior design. With large glass windows, each home is flooded with natural light, giving them an interesting visual appeal. This eco-friendly community aims to change the idea of modern living.
Image Credit: Cosmin Dragomir, Vlad Eftenie
Fabrica De Arhitectura Creatde an Eco-Friendly Community
1. Eco-friendly Housing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable construction materials and technologies for eco-friendly housing projects.
2. Minimalist Living - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative design solutions for small living spaces that prioritize functionality and aesthetics.
3. Community-centric Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop shared amenities and spaces that foster social connection and a sense of community within housing developments.
1. Architecture and Construction - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore sustainable building practices and materials to meet the growing demand for eco-friendly housing.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design innovative furniture and decor solutions that maximize space and enhance the aesthetic appeal of minimalistic homes.
3. Real Estate Development - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate community-focused design elements and amenities into housing developments to meet the needs of modern living and promote a sense of belonging.