Pure trade has designed eco makeup pouches for French luxury brand Guerlain. The pouch is made from natural and recycled fibers. Two different materials are used for two styles of pouches. The first supports the launch of the 2021 L'Essentiel is in foundation line. For this range of products, the pouch has an outside made of linen from flax, making for a sustainable and eco-conscious design.
Guerlain boasts a second eco makeup pouch dubbed the 'Maxi Gif' pouches. This design is made of velvet from recycled PET fibers and is available in black, white, and navy shades. Both pouches are made of thin polyurethane materials on the insides with a tone-on-tone printed logo. TPU printing is used for both exterior logos.
Image Credit: Cosmetics Business
Guerlain's Eco Makeup Pouches Accompany its L'Essentiel Launch
1. Eco-conscious Packaging - Brands can innovate their product packaging to become more environmentally-friendly by using natural and recycled fibers.
2. Sustainable Fashion - The fashion industry can adopt sustainable practices by using recycled materials such as velvet from recycled PET fibers.
3. Minimalist Design - A minimalist design philosophy can be adopted by brands to create eco-conscious products such as makeup pouches with a simple design that uses only necessary materials.
1. Luxury Beauty - Luxury beauty brands can prioritize eco-conscious packaging and sustainable fashion, using recycled and natural fibers to reduce their ecological footprint.
2. Sustainable Fashion - The sustainable fashion industry can innovate by creating fashion items using natural and recycled fibers like flax and velvet from recycled PET fibers
3. Eco-friendly Accessories - Using minimalist design and eco-friendly materials like recycled PET fibers, brands can create eco-friendly accessories such as makeup pouches that prioritize sustainability.