uThose of us who row around the water in our 14-foot boats have gotten used to the jet-skiers blasting by and spraying us and our picnic basket with water. What we can't get used to is the oily crud that is emitted from gas-powered watercraft.
The Foiljet MR1 is an electric motorcycle for the water. It won't kick up a wake because the Foiljet rides above the water, but it's silent and clean.
Implications - Designed by Matt De Bellefeulle and Robert Vandenham, the environmentally friendly recreational vehicle is powered by a 48 volt electric motor and comes equipped with low noise, increased safety, and quality. This is the kind of smooth watersports any vacationer or outdoors-person would obsess over.
The Foiljet MR1 is available now.
The Foiljet MR1
1. Electric Watercrafts - The Foiljet MR1 presents an opportunity for the development of more electric-powered watercrafts for a sustainable leisure activity.
2. Noise-free Water Sports - The Foiljet MR1 offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the creation of noise-free water sports that are less intrusive and environmentally friendly.
3. Silent Marine Transportation - The Foiljet MR1 provides a chance to capitalize on a trend towards silent marine transportation through electric-powered watercrafts.
1. Recreational Transportation - The Foiljet MR1 represents a disruptive innovation opportunity to produce recreational transportation that has a lower impact on the environment with quieter operation.
2. Water Sports - The Foiljet MR1 presents a trend towards less intrusive and more environmentally friendly water sports.
3. Marine Tourism - The Foiljet MR1 offers opportunities for the marine tourism industry to provide sustainable and non-intrusive water experiences for tourists.