GM unveiled an eco friendly Hummer at the LA Autoshow. Rumour has it that the Hummer O2 emits O2 instead of CO2. Eco Geek tells us, "Of course, it doesn't say that 100% of the CO2 is converted and that would probably be an impossible task. But using algae to rapidly convert vehicle exhaust to pure oxygen would certainly be an amazing symbiosis between technology and nature. We're just gonna have to keep our eyes on the LA Auto Show website, and wait with bated breath until December 2nd."
1. Eco-friendly Vehicles - A trend towards developing vehicles that have minimal impact on the environment, such as Hummer O2 which emits O2 instead of CO2.
2. Algae-based Technology - The use of algae to rapidly convert vehicle exhaust to pure oxygen is an example of disruptive innovation within the environmental technology sector.
3. Sustainable Transportation - The development of sustainable transportation options, like the eco-friendly Hummer O2, is a growing trend in the automotive industry.
1. Electric Vehicles - The rise of eco-friendly vehicles like the Hummer O2 presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the electric vehicle industry.
2. Alternative Fuel - The concept of emitting O2 instead of CO2 in vehicles opens up potential disruptive innovation opportunities for the alternative fuel industry.
3. Environmental Technology - The use of algae-based technology in vehicles, as seen in the Hummer O2 concept, offers disruptive innovation potential within the environmental technology industry.