"Help" is the name of a new branded product by Richard Fine. The products packaging which is made from a soft molded paper pulp and 100% recycled materials. Mocoloco says of the designer's creative process that, "Fine's response(to the confusion created by the plethora of pharmacy pain relief products) was to create simple packaging out of soft molded paper pulp, designed to be calming. The first two products are 'â€œhelp I have a headacheâ€' and 'â€œhelp I've cut myselfâ€', tablets and bandages, respectively."
Richard Fine's Help Removes Bottle Opening Headaches
1. Sustainable Packaging - Exploring eco-friendly packaging materials and designs to reduce waste and promote environmental conservation.
2. Minimalist Packaging - Embracing simple and clean packaging designs that communicate clarity and ease of use to consumers.
3. Emotional Packaging - Utilizing packaging designs that evoke positive emotions and create a sense of comfort and reassurance for consumers.
1. Pharmaceuticals - Innovating packaging solutions in the pharmaceutical industry to enhance user experience and meet consumer demands for convenience and sustainability.
2. Personal Care - Exploring innovative packaging approaches in the personal care industry to provide consumers with easy-to-use products that address their specific needs, while also promoting eco-friendly alternatives.
3. Healthcare - Adopting creative packaging designs in the healthcare industry to improve patient experience, simplify self-care processes, and promote healing.