The Eastpak Artist Studio 2013 collaboration collection features a custom-crafted and unique range of the labels revamped backpack designs. Teaming up with artists that include Pansik, This is Jane Wayne and Juan Gatti, Eastpak allows the creative minds to design their own version of a classic backpack accessory.
Expressing a strong sense of individuality and personal style, the end results are both vivid and eye-catching. The stunning and quirky creations range from metallic cage bags to ornately embroidered packs that are made to appeal to the bohemian at heart.
The Eastpak Artist Studio 2013 collaboration collection encourages individuality and creative freedom while donating all sale proceeds to charity organization, Designers Against AIDS. The collection features 56 artist-made creations from 14 countries and 3 continents.
The Eastpak Artist Studio 2013 Collection Raises Charity Funds
1. Individuality-inspired Wearables - Designing unique wearable art accessories that allow for personal expression and style could be a disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
2. Charity-partnered Collaborations - Collaborating with artists and donating proceeds to charity organizations, like Eastpak Artist Studio 2013, could be a trend in corporate social responsibility for fashion brands.
3. Bohemian-chic Backpacks - Designing backpacks with ornate embroidery and other unique features tailored to the bohemian lifestyle, as seen in the Eastpak Artist Studio 2013 collection, could be a trend in incorporating art and culture into fashion accessories.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can incorporate individualistic and artistic designs to wearable accessories to set themselves apart in the market and attract new customer segments.
2. Corporate Social Responsibility - Partnering with artists and supporting charity organizations can attract socially conscious customers and contribute to a brand's positive reputation and impact.
3. Art and Design Industry - Creating wearable art accessories, such as the Eastpak Artist Studio 2013 collection, can provide a new avenue for artists and designers to showcase their creativity, reach new audiences, and support social causes.